To ensure the life of your air conditioning cart, there are specific maintenance procedures that must be followed. Following theses procedures will not only ensure a longer life for your cart, but also ensure the accuracy and the reliability. Below we have created a checklist for the recommended maintenance of each part of your air conditioning cart.
- Change oil after the first month or after five hours of use
- Clean air filter every three months or after 25 hours of use
- Change engine oil every six months or after 50 hours of use
- Every 100 hours or annually, check spark plugs, clean spark arrester, change fuel filter inspect ideal speed and fuel tank
- Every 200 hours or annually, service Bendix starter drive and have solenoid shift starter disassembled and cleaned
- Test batteries annually, top off if water in the battery is low, replace if necessary
- Lubricate wheel bearing once per year, replace seals as required
- Check tire pressure
Air Conditioner Cleaning:
- Inspect and clean evaporator coils, condenser coils, one-row coils, and condensate drain
- Clean or replace filters at the beginning of each heating and cooling season
- Inspect condenser fan for proper height, if differs from OS< adjust accordingly
- Verify the correct amount of refrigerant is in the system, refill if necessary
Should aircraft tools be calibrated in an accredited calibration lab?
Find out in our guide.