We’re ALWAYS looking for truly outstanding individuals to join our team. Our employees are our single greatest asset. They are our face to our customers. They are experts in their field, friendly, and passionate about providing exceptional customer service. This may not be your first job, but it could be your last.
Why Choose e2b calibration
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Continuing education and training
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Professional and fun work environment
The e2b calibration laboratory is a great place to start or continue your career in metrology or GSE service. Team members enjoy our laid-back and professional atmosphere. We have a full kitchen and break area, offer free uniforms, and provide training on new equipment and processes. Our calibration laboratory offers CCT certification assistance, tuition assistance for work related programs, and ASQ membership.
Calibration technicians provide in-house and on-site calibration services. Extensive travel throughout the region and nationally. Ideal candidates will possess a strong aptitude for technical skills including electronics and electrical systems, the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve, and knowledge of best practices in quality control. Military (PMEL) experience or two years technical associates degree is preferred. Candidates must be dependable, drug-free, and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Adherence to quality and compliance standards
- Preference will be given to applicants that have Completed an associates degree program for Metrology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Advanced Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering Technology or Industry experience in metrology, aerospace, or manufacturing
Other positions available include shipping and receiving, sales, quality control, and customer service. Contact us to learn more about open positions.
Internships are available for undergraduate students seeking experience in the field of metrology or quality control.
© Copyright 2018 e2b calibration